Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is it hopeless to hold onto?

I was messing around with a guy for about five months and he has a girlfriend well Friday night we went out drinking and he and some friends decided to do liquid G well he took a little to much and early that morning I was waken up by him have a seizure and then he stopped breathing I called 911 got him to the hospital and he wasn't responding at all so I called some friends of ours and they made the call to his girlfriend who was out of town because I thought it would only be fare that they were there for him also. Well he told them that we had slept together and they have done nothing but har me all week but when I talk to him he said he has nothing to do with it and he can't talk to me on the phone right now until all this blows over he said that he loves his girlfriend but he is not in love with her but he feels bad that he has hurt her and he can't stand to see her cry will he ever leave or do I just need to try and get over him and move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment