Thursday, August 18, 2011

People named Tigerlily (or ppl who have named their child Tigerlily), what has your experience been like?

I'm sorry for answering this question when I don't personally know anyone named Tigerlily, but I just wanted to say that I completely LOVE the name for a girl. It's really pretty and unusual, and it's actually one of my favourite girls' names - I love the name Tigerlily Azure. I always thought Tiger would be super cute as a nickname, but I'd never considered Tilly - I love it! I don't think the Peter Pan ociation will be a problem, and even if it is, I think it's cute that your daughter would have the same name as a princess - I bet she'd love that when she was younger. I much prefer more unusual names to really common, boring ones, and I think Tigerlily is gorgeous. Good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment