Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why wont my iPod turn on?

ok so i have no idea why my ipod wont turn on. i have one of the new 8g. iPod nanos. one minute i was listening to it and i decided i wanted to take the headphones out of my ears so i god out my ipod converter and plugged it in. but then we got to the store we were going to so i unplugged it. (if its any help, my ipod converter is called "itrip" its not from Apple and it has c ord that plugs into the ipod and another end that plugs into the ciggarette lighter thing and it plays the music throught the radio) and when i came back out of the store it wouldnt turn on. i flipped the hold switch and pushed the play and middle on but it still wouldnt come on. i think the power from my moms car blew it up. maybe not. what do you think happened to my ipod?

No comments:

Post a Comment