Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Question about ipods..?

Ok, so I'm thinking about upgrading my mp3 player, and was wondering what people think the best is out there. Two main players I'm looking into are Zune and Ipods. First of all, how do both work with music formats? I like using .wma and .mp3 just because both are versatile. With some of the new drm things on players nowadays, it has become a nightmare to use music on players. Can i burn my own cds on the players, or do they just let you use music from their own stores? Also with the new 30 GB players, i'm skeptical of the hard drives. Seems to me like flash memory would work better. I can just picture a hard drive player sucking battery power more, and skipping a lot. Anyone's experience with music players would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment