Saturday, August 13, 2011

What should i do about my major?

i am currently a graphic design major. i'm about to go into my junior year. although i enjoy studying design i'm realizing that i won't be happy doing it as a career. i want to switch majors and was considering switching to a general liberal arts degree. i feel like i would be taken more seriously than i would if i got a bfa especially since im no longer interested in pursuing a career in the creative field. i'm not sure if i want to go into business or teaching. i'm probably going to pursure a masters once i figure out my career path. any advice? my mom thinks i should just finish my degree in graphic design and get my masters in something else but my bf thinks i should switch majors and do something else. i think i should switch majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment