Friday, August 12, 2011

Should I Give My Ex-Girlfriend a Third Chance?

ok this is how it is! my "GF" and i went out for the first time a year ago! we dated idk for like a month then idk what happened (messin around with some dude idk)...she has a reputation for bein a lil party girl! but she has a lil boy and well hes adorable i dont mind him **** i'l be the father he never had! so me i just moved on, then the following year on valentines day or a day before she calls me and says that she misses me and that i was always there and wanted to grow old together and what not, we go out to celebrate valentines ..the next day i call she doesnt answer my calls. later i find out she goin out wit some old *** man or whatever (btw she has some really weird friends haha shhh) and moves away with him, she used to tell me her dad was an to her, that he would beat her and well she felt like a prisoner anyway she moves away. 8 months later she e-mails me asking me how i was! and that she recently broke up wit her boyfriend. we went out that same night had a few drinks we make out..and we go home and she hasnt called since and she told me that she wanted to take things slow!? i like this girl!! alot! bt if she fuks up again im sorry! bt i have faith that she will come to her senses!! idk what to do! so i havent bothered in calling her cause idk her home phone, and i dont wanna bother her friends askin for her...so im just waiting on her to call bt no call its been like 5 days now uuummmmmm so yea i feel like a fukkin rebound! Should i CALL!?! this is the last chance imma give her! what you think!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment