Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is the best way to find good prospects for an MLM?

Most people have a bad perception of MLM companies. However if they look at it Mary Kay and Avon they think these companies are legit, while they are MLM (rather hypocritical isn't it...) I also do business through MLM, as a home based travel agent. While I was having a hard time getting started, I ordered a few books on the whole network marketing concept (they gave me a lot of insight and helped me work through problems I was having) and they helped me get through the start-up/take off of my new business. A couple of the books were Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Your First Year in Network Marketing (you can find cheap at half.com or amazon.com). Another way to go is to subscribe to a lead list in your specific genre/niche market. I have included a link to a few sites that give pretty good leads. I don't know if they have the genre/target market you are looking for, but I have listed them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment